The latest regulations about COVID-19 (continuously updated)
source : Taiwan CDC
Italy’s tourist epidemic rises to level 3 warning, inbound tourists need to quarantine at home for 14 days.
Iran’s tourist epidemic rises to second-level alert, protection should be strengthened if traveling to Iran.
South Korea’s tourism epidemic recommended to rise to the third level warning, do not go unless necessary.
The Central Epidemic Command Center said today (24) that the number of recent cases in South Korea has increased sharply to 763, with large clusters of churches and hospitals, and it has entered the stage of community transmission. The command center also announced that starting at 00:00 on February 25th, foreigners entering Korea (excluding transit) will need to undergo home quarantine for 14 days; those of nationality enter from Korea from February 25th and 26th must undergo 14 days of independent health management, and nationals who have entered Korea since 0:00 on the 27th will implement 14 days home quarantine.
From February 10, those who have transited through China, Hong Kong, and Macau will have to quarantine at home for 14 days. It will also limit the direct flights between China, Hong Kong, and Macau, and some airports will suspend flights.
|Iceland||Ireland||Israel||Italy||Japan||Republic of Korea|
|Marshall Islands||Monaco||Nauru||Netherlands||New Zealand||Nicaragua|
|North Macedonia||Norway||Palau (Palau)||Paraguay||Philippines||Poland|
|Portugal||Romania||Russia||St. Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Switzerland||Thailand||Tuvalu||United Kingdom (UK)||United States (USA)||Vatican City State|
*The validity period of the passport held by the applicable object must be more than 6 months (including ordinary, diplomatic, and official passports), but the validity period of the US passport and Japanese passport only needs to be longer than the intended stay.
Please refer to the website of Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs for other advanced regulations
Conditionally visa-free Southeast Asian countries
People from India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos who apply for the entry permit of the Immigration Department of the Ministry of the Interior “People of Southeast Asian Countries Come to Taiwan Online Checking” system must meet the following requirements:
1. Basic conditions (all must be met):
- The passport is valid for more than six months (referring to when you actually enter Taiwan, not when you apply online).
- Hold a return flight ticket, ship ticket or ticket attached to the next destination.
- Never been employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
2. Special conditions (now holding one of the following documents):
- Currently holds certificates issued by the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, the European Union, and Schengen:
- Valid residence or permanent residence permit (right); or
- A valid visa (including e-visa); or
- Valid residence permit or visa which expire less than 10 years.
- Holders of Australian and New Zealand e-visa application approval certificates, the e-visa must be within the validity period.
- Those who hold a Japanese visa application approval certificate must additionally attach a record of entry into Japan, or a flight(ship) ticket to Japan for the next trip.
- Currently holding a visa or residence permit issued by the Republic of China within the past 10 years without any record of violations; however, the holder of the Republic of China visa code is “FL” (migrant), “X” (other), “P” With Special Permission from MOFA (“Guanghong Project” paper or e-visa, retrospective principles), or the residence permit reason is “migrant”, not applicable.
- Please refer to the website of Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs for other advanced regulations